Executive Women of Dallas − Membership Process
Approved by the Board of Directors, October 14, 2016
Prospective members must submit an application for membership along with a photograph and resume to the Membership Committee.
1. It is a pre-requisite that the prospective member attend at least one event prior to initiating the application process.
2. Once received, the Membership Committee Chair will send the application to the other committee members for approval.
3. If the Membership Committee approves to accept the prospective member, the application will be sent to the Board of Directors for final approval. A majority of the Board of Directors is needed for final approval..
In order to be considered for membership, prospective members must:
- Hold an executive position (Vice President level and above, Managing Director Practice Leader or equivalent) within their organization.
- Own their own business or be a senior partner in their business and have at least 10 years of experience in their chosen industry, field or business
- Live within the DFW Metroplex